Today on the show we’re talking with Luke Boggs about his podcast PeachPod and how he wants to change political discourse. We’re also talking about the special election of the Sixth Congressional District and what the future runoff election will look like. Listen in to find out more about what will be done with Georgia’s new status as a battleground state.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
The best metric for understanding whether someone will vote is how many times they were contacted.” – Bryan Long
- Why Luke started the PeachPod podcast
- How focusing too much on the political catfight has frustrated Luke
- Where is the vision of the future of Georgia from the politicians?
- Why PeachPod isn’t interested in winning a partisan debate
- Bryan’s experience at Jon Ossoff’s campaign party
- How Democratic voters fared in a Republican district
- The role of the campaign volunteer in a battleground state
- What you can do right now to #FlipThe6th
[The discussion] is focused so much on the drama of things that we forget the reason why they’re there in the first place.” – Luke Boggs
- Listen to Peachpod on iTunes and on Medium
- Learn more about Boybutante
- The delicious results of Louis’ bet
- Connect with Luke Boggs on Twitter
That’s how we sway votes and really fire our base up is to provide that vision of the future.” – Luke Boggs