According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who put voters in the wrong district, perpetuated the disenfranchisement of minorities and probably lost track of your social security number, will be running for governor.
We’ve been imagining what headlines will look like once Kemp officially announces:
- BREAKING: Official who released social security numbers of all Ga. voters plans to ask Ga. voters to vote for him
- Elected official who failed Georgia voters hoping to fail more Georgians
- Area man who is terrible at his job asks for promotion
- Kemp looks to increase number of websites with his face on them
- Brian Kemp will be the next governor…as long as no one ever finds out he was Secretary of State