Now that the election is over, we’re talking about who won and who lost. The good news? Georgia voters made some great decisions about things like the school takeover. The bad news? Our president. Listen in as we analyze the results of the battle over Georgia schools, the progressive movement in Georgia, and the work we have to continue doing.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a rating and review!
It was essentially the governor’s plan to takeover up to twenty schools a year… and it tuns out people in Georgia didn’t want that.” – Bryan Long
- How we won Amendment 1
- The deceptive nature of Amendment 1
- Why the opposition was able to win
- The dangerous activity of Governor Deal
- Why the progressive movement in Georgia is stronger than ever
- Other wins for the progressive side in Georgia
- The significance of Cobb County
- Georgia’s progress in the presidential race
- Wins and losses in Georgia down the ballot
- Why we have to vote in two years
- Why we need fighters
If you’re upset with Congress… you can make a difference in only two years.” – Bryan Long