On today’s episode, Louis and Bryan are coming to you from the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. With the release of a poll from WSB-TV there’s a lot at stake. At the convention, we’ve seen plenty of people from Georgia speaking in primetime spots, leading us to believe the Georgia has truly become a battleground state.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a rating and review!
Georgia is a real battleground state this year, we are on the cusp of going to purple.” – Louis Elrod
- What kind of attention Georgia is getting at the DNC
- Why Georgia is a battleground state in 2016
- How the independents are breaking down
- What happened when we spoke with former DNC chair Howard Dean
- What is the 50 state strategy
- Why African Americans don’t support Donald Trump
- How to keep fighting down the ballot
All of these political strategists have to start thinking about Georgia.” – Bryan Long
- Learn more about the latest WSB poll
- Check out the schedule and information for the Democratic National Convention
What we’ve talked about for so long about putting Georgia in play and making it a battleground – we’re starting to see the fruit of our labor.” – Bryan Long