Today, we have with us guest host Jennifer Young, education professional and political activist in Atlanta. We’re talking about the recent uptick of sexual assault allegations in politics, and the possibility of Amazon moving it’s new headquarters to Atlanta.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
Why do they keep getting re-elected? Why do we keep pushing this under the rug? What are we waiting on to happen for us to really be honest and truthful about the kind of people that they are?” – Jennifer Young
- What effect the #MeToo campaign has had in the political world
- Why we as voters need to be more thorough with our candidates
- Why Atlanta is clamoring to house Amazon’s new headquarters
- Why Atlanta earned the nickname of Y’allywood
- How Amazon could really help or really hurt Atlanta
- Why Jennifer thinks Amazon will not choose Atlanta
There has to be a balance. It’s not that business is bad, and it’s not that keeping business out is good. You do want that business, but when you bring in new business without an eye for [long-term social issues], that’s when you have problems.” – Louis Elrod