Today, we have with us guest host Jennifer Young, education professional and political activist in Atlanta. Listen in to learn about the recent special election, what is unique about the upcoming runoff election, and what Democratic voters need to win the 2018 midterms.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
A Republican seat is now in a runoff between two Democrats.” – Louis Elrod
- What victories Democrats had in last week’s special election
- Why voters are defecting from the Republican party
- Why Josh McKoon is seeking to change standard election practices
- Why this runoff election could be worrying
- Why Mary Norwood is a Republican being billed as a Democrat
The future is female, and we have some strong women that are running that want to take this city forward, and we all need to keep our eyes on them.” – Jennifer Young
- Learn about The Real Mary Norwood
It is important to make sure that leaders that we do elect are aligning with the needs and values of the constituents that they represent.” – Louis Elrod