Today, we are joined by Suzanne Burnes, founder and CEO of Collective Wisdom Group, and facilitator of the Our Future Atlanta initiative. Listen in to learn more about the Our Future Atlanta initiative, how they are working with the underserved, and what they are fighting for in Georgia.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
It’s a lot in one agenda; there’s not much that you don’t see covered in there, but we felt like ultimately these are the kinds of things that will rally folks that they care about that they want to see change around.” – Suzanne Burnes
- What the goal is of Our Future Atlanta
- How Our Future Atlanta is attending to the needs of the underserved
- Why Our Future Atlanta and CCI worked with mayoral candidates
- The policies that are being fought for by Our Future Atlanta
- What principles Our Future Atlanta operates on to help the people of Atlanta
- Why Suzanne believes in the need for more civic education
- What inclusionary zoning means for gentrification and poorer communities in Atlanta
- The future of Our Future Atlanta, and how you can help
It’s almost as if [Our Future Atlanta has] built a strategic plan for the next mayor.” – Louis Elrod
We know that public dollars need to have some kind of public good attached.” – Suzanne Burnes