Our guest host today is Amy Morton, grassroots activist and chairwoman of Better Georgia. We will go over the recent terror attack in Las Vegas and the actions we should take to prevent these events from happening in the future, as well as recent rollbacks to Obama-era laws regarding contraception.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
I hope it will be more than a debate this time [on gun control].” – Amy Morton
- How the Las Vegas attack has affected Georgia
- Why this is the time to talk about how to prevent gun violence
- The case for keeping separate the NFL protests and the Las Vegas shooting
- What Trump’s rollback of contraceptive care means for American women
- Why the “20-week ban” must not become national law
- Who is heading this federal abortion law
“Just the idea that an employer can be dictating the personal choices of someone is horrifying.” – Louis Elrod