Today on Better Georgia, we have guest host Jeff Romig, founder of Five Points Civic Strategies and political activist in Georgia. We’re talking about the recent controversy surrounding Tom Price, and the various positions that are open in Georgia’s state elections.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
I don’t think logic and the Trump administration go together that well.” – Jeff Romig
- What has been going on with Tom Price
- The real reason why Tom Price would be fired
- The irony of Trump firing Tom Price
- What is happening in the Georgia state elections
- Who’s going to run for labor commissioner?
- Why Jeff believes John Barrow is a great candidate for Secretary of State
- Why the Attorney General position is so much different to campaign for
I would like to see a labor commissioner that comes from labor; first and foremost is looking out for working families.” – Jeff Romig