Today we’re speaking with the director of the Georgia House Democratic Caucus, Falak Hindash. We go over the job of the state caucus, what they are fighting for in 2018, and how you can keep your elected officials accountable.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
It’s time to get off the sidelines, it’s time to get up.” – Falak Hindash
- The jobs of the Georgia state House of Representatives
- Who comprises the Georgia House
- The current issues that the Caucus is fighting for
- What they are fighting for in 2018
- What you, the listeners, can do to help the work of the Georgia House Caucus
- How easy it is to get in direct contact with your elected official
It’s a lot harder for your representative to take a vote on something that’s harmful when you, as a constituent, can say to them, ‘I’m going to be harmed by this policy, I’m going to be harmed by your vote.’” – Falak Hindash
It’s extremely crucial and important for us to pass [Medicare expansion], and that’s one of the fights we’re going to be fighting.” – Falak Hindash