Today on the Better Georgia podcast, we have our guest host Jennifer Young, education professional and political activist here in Atlanta. We’ll be talking about the recent transgender military bill put forth by President Trump, how monuments to the Confederacy have affected our country, and the ways that President Trump’s reckless rhetoric has put many American citizens at risk.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
In one week, [President Trump] literally put my civil, national, and international security at risk.” – Jennifer Young
- The long history of the Georgia flag
- Why the Confederate monuments were built when they were
- Why the history of the Confederacy must be remembered, but not revered
- What you can do to bring Confederate monuments down
- The consequences of the upcoming military transgender ban
- Why did Trump want to ban transgender people from the military?
- Why it’s important to call him “President Trump”
This is an important issue right now because symbols matter and images matter.” – Louis Elrod