Today we’re talking about the latest from the gubernatorial race in Georgia. First we’re talking about the press conference that Michael Williams held, and how the Republican establishment handled it. We’re also talking about Casey Cagle’s poor record on human rights and healthcare.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
Whenever a candidate comes out this early for a race like this, you’d expect something pretty big, especially to call a press conference like this.” – Sam Edwards
- What Sam has experienced since moving here from Florida
- How people moving into Georgia affect and are changed by their new home
- How music and politics help each other in Atlanta
- Who the frontrunners of the Georgia gubernatorial race are
- Why Michael Williams aligned himself with Trump so early
- What happened at Michael Williams’ press conference
- How the Republican base reacted to the “nothing burger”
- What William’s should have said at that press conference
Everybody endorsed [Trump], everybody said this is my president. And now Michael Williams is trying to emulate their party leader, trying to emulate their president.” – Louis Elrod
- Read Casey Cagle’s Reprehensible History on Better Georgia’s blog
We were expecting some monumental type of claim that Michael Williams would make at Casey Cagle, but instead he started to go on a tangent from the actual point he was trying to make.” – Sam Edwards