Today, we’re talking with Cindy Zeldin, the newly announced candidate for insurance commissioner in Georgia. We’re asking her about what she hopes to accomplish as a consumer advocate, how she plans to work with healthcare recipients, and her past successes in fighting for the rights of the residents of Georgia.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
When you don’t listen to consumers and hear their stories and look at things through their eyes, these issues are invisible and you’re just not going to see them.” – Cindy Zeldin
- What opportunities Cindy sees in the position
- How Cindy’s plan will affect healthcare customers
- Cindy’s experience as a consumer advocate
- How the Young Democrats of Georgia affect Cindy’s community
- When Cindy fought for transparency in Georgia’s healthcare system
- Why Georgia residents have been subject to “surprise billing” and how she will address that
- How the new national healthcare bill could affect Georgia
- What Cindy is looking forward to most in speaking with the people of Georgia
- How you can help Cindy
It’s really critical that at the state level, we keep the focus on consumers to make sure that people don’t lose coverage and benefits.” – Cindy Zeldin
- Learn more about Georgians For A Healthy Future
- Connect with Cindy Zeldin:
As a consumer advocate, I see the challenges and the barriers that people face with insurance, and their needs should be at the center of this office.” – Cindy Zeldin