Even though the Sixth Congressional District election is over, here at Better Georgia we have been focusing on the upcoming elections in Atlanta. Today we’re talking about the action to take on the upcoming healthcare bill, how other states factor into our elections, where volunteers should focus their efforts, and how new progressive candidates should prepare for future elections.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
If we’re not going to change hearts, we’re not going to change votes.” – Jennifer Young
- What Jennifer says is next for progressives on healthcare
- Why we should be calling Isakson over Perdue on the AHCA
- How the support of other states can help out Georgia
- What progressives should do next
- Why Atlanta should be the focus for volunteers
- How do you know when to trust a candidates values?
- Jennifer’s advice to upcoming candidates
Look and see who’s around [the candidate], who it is that they’re surrounding themselves with, and that’s a real solid indicator [of their values].” – Louis Elrod