Since the runoff election started, we have watched the race intensely and have seen it leaning more and more towards a win for Jon Ossoff and for progressive people around the country. Listen in as we talk about what has changed since the first election and why Ossoff will win the election on June 20.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
If fewer and fewer people in this district like the president, then fewer and fewer people are going to want to send to Congress someone who is going to support his agenda 100%.” – Bryan Long
- Jon Ossoff’s record-breaking fundraising
- How this fundraising helps beyond Jon Ossoff’s race
- How the majority of polls have favored Ossoff
- Why aren’t past trends holding up for this election?
- What an increase in early voting can mean for Democrats
- Ossoff’s amazingly successful canvassing campaign
- Why Donald Trump forcing himself into Handel’s campaign was a huge blow
If Jon Ossoff pulls out a victory on Tuesday night, it is not business as usual, it is a sea change.” – Bryan Long