Today on the show, we’re talking to Jen Cox of Pave It Blue about the activism her organization is doing for the sixth congressional district runoff election. We’re also talking about Karen Handel’s recent debate gaffe, Jon Ossoff’s record breaking campaign fundraising, and the latest polls in the race. Listen in to learn more about what is happening in the upcoming runoff election and what you can do to help.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
[Handel] looks very much like she is following in the footsteps of the leader of her party right now, and I don’t think that’s a smart move.” – Jen Cox
- Karen Handel’s campaign blunder
- What is the logic behind not supporting a “livable” wage?
- What Jen is accomplishing with Pave It Blue
- How Pave It Blue is helping people in Georgia get politically active for the first time
- Why Jen chose Pave It Blue to be a group specifically for women
- The important social aspect of Pave It Blue
- The results of Ossoff’s hugely successful fundraising campaign
- Louis’ problem with the convservative communications strategy
- Why aren’t Handel’s attack campaigns working?
- How Handel’s ties with Trump have become an even worse investment
There’s no reason for government to exist if it weren’t protecting lives and keeping people alive. That’s the whole point of government.” – Louis Elrod
- Learn more about Pave It Blue
- Check out the Pave It Blue podcast, A Blue Streak
- Watch Handel speak against gay couples ability to adopt
- Connect with Jen Cox on Twitter
We don’t need to give all this power to the person that was elected to have the technical power; we have the power as the people.” – Jen Cox