This week on the show, we’re talking about the many upcoming elections around Georgia, from the big runoff for Sixth Congressional District to city councils. How is Donald Trump’s association with Karen Handel being treated? How important are smaller city elections for the rest of Georgia? Guest host Kyle Keyser also is talking about what has changed politically in Georgia since the presidential election, and how Better Georgia is looking to help local resistance groups. Listen in as they talk about what’s going on with Georgia’s political landscape.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
It’s time for Atlanta to move forward in a big way.” – Kyle Keyser
- The movement for early voting in the Sixth Congressional District
- How Karen Handel’s association with Trump may affect her race
- Kyle’s view of the upcoming city elections
- Atlanta’s responsibility in the upcoming city elections
- Why Louis sees Atlanta as a “laboratory” for other parts of Georgia
- What needs to be done to make Atlanta a major economic hub
- How the presidential election changed Georgia’s political resistance
- How Better Georgia is looking to help resistance groups
How much further could we be with a more progressive leadership or really great ideas and people who know how to manage them and the talent to execute them?” – Kyle Keyser
There are plenty of people who tolerate [Trump], but they don’t love him. Very few people in [the sixth] district love him.” – Louis Elrod