On today’s show, we are joined by education professional and licensed psychotherapist Dr. Joyce Morley to talk about how the ACA has helped her and her views on the future of healthcare. Louis and Brandon are also talking about the recent firing of James Comey, Karen Handel’s involvement with President Trump, and steps being taken to fight voter suppression in Georgia.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
They’re making decisions based on their life, and their life says they’re the ‘haves’, and they don’t understand what it is to be in the ‘have-nots’.” – Joyce Morley
- The dangerous game of playing politics with healthcare
- Dr. Joyce’s experience in the healthcare industry and why she loves the ACA
- How the new healthcare plan will affect the upcoming Sixth Congressional District election
- Handel’s view on James Comey being fired
- Why Rep. Rob Woodall’s tweet with cancer survivors was heartless
- The $15,000 Handel spent on office chairs while defunding children’s services
- How DeKalb County is fighting voter suppression
[Handel] can’t raise any money, but she knows how to spend it.” – Louis Elrod
- The infamous San Francisco Ossoff attack ad
- Listen to the new album from Brandon’s band, Future Lives
- Connect with Dr. Joyce Morley:
That is the mark of a true leader is taking a stand even when it may be a little difficult to take a stand because it’s the right thing to do.” – Brandon Hanick