Today on the podcast, it’s all about the upcoming special election in the Sixth Congressional District. First, we’re talking with party activist Sarah Lapp about the election and the work she’s done so far. Then we’re going over the state of Jon Ossoff’s campaign and those of his opponents.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
It’s astounding how many people are paying attention to what’s happening in Georgia’s Sixth Congressional District right now.” – Brandon Hanick
- Why Cobb County went blue
- Why incumbents should be worried about 2018
- How the loss in 2016 fueled Democratic campaigns
- What Sarah has learned during this short two-month special election
- What each side is doing in their ad campaigns
- Where Jon Ossoff’s money is coming from
I think people, particularly in the Sixth, are very agitated at the fact that it’s basically a mess in Washington.” – Sarah Lapp
- Check out the Vote Your Ossoff campaign and learn more about Jon Ossoff
- Learn about the 6th District Task Force
My advice is to start training your people now, take advantage of the energy now, because you don’t want to have to do it in two months.” – Sarah Lapp