This week, we are joined again by Adrienne White to talk about what she’s up to at the Center for Civil and Human Rights and other organizations, as well as how you can get active in Georgia politics. We’re also discussing the DNC Meeting happening in Atlanta, what it means to have the meeting take place in Georgia, and the DNC Chair vote.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
There are so many people hurting right now. I think it’s hurt and fear and standing in solidarity with other people… who are really concerned about where we are as a country.” – Adrienne White
- What you can see at the Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Why people are getting involved now
- What the Red Clay Democrats do
- How Emerge America is getting women involved
- What is The Collective?
- What it means to have the DNC meeting in Atlanta
- How the DNC Chair vote works
- The importance of continuing support for progressive causes
- What Neil Gorsuch might mean for Georgians
Not only is this a top electoral target for 2018 and 2020, being here also signals a rebuke to the president.” – Louis Elrod
- Learn more about the organizations that Adrienne works with:
It would be beautiful, especially in these states that are on the cusp, to have more funding to support these operations year round.” – Adrienne White