Today we’re talking to Better Georgia’s Board Chair Amy Morton about the energy surrounding the progressive response to the Trump Administration. Have progressives finally found their inner Tea Party? Listen in as we talk about the similarities and differences between the current progressive movement and the Tea Party, and how you can get engaged.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
What I’m seeing is a lot stronger and a lot more sustainable than what the Tea Party did.” – Amy Morton
- Why the progressive movement is more sustainable than the Tea Party
- How to balance anger and positive energy
- The new opportunities to volunteer and join the movement
- Who is stepping up to engage
- The difference between this movement and the Tea Party
- How Trump’s approval rating is different from Obama’s
- Why new people are involved
- The diversity of the progressive movement
- The importance of contacting your state representatives
Find a place, be engaged, do your part because there is change afoot and I think folks listening to this will want to be a part of it. I know we do.” – Amy Morton