Today on the show we’re talking to Laura Colbert from Georgians for a Healthy Future about the latest healthcare issues in our state. We’re also discussing the recent scandal with Representative Gerald Greene: what happened, and what does it mean for Georgia? Listen in as we talk about the issues with Greene’s story, and what’s strange about Greene’s lack of prosecution.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
We, for the past three to four years, have had a large group of uninsured in Georgia who are stuck in this coverage gap.” – Laura Colbert
- A correction from last week’s episode
- What Georgians for a Healthy Future does in Georgia
- What legislation Laura is keeping an eye on
- The problems with the current Medicaid system
- Who is Representative Gerald Greene
- What happened to Gerald Greene a few weeks ago
- Why isn’t Gerald Greene prosecuting the shooter?
- The issues with Gerald Greene’s case
Representative Gerald Greene has a position of power when it comes to public safety and criminal justice in the state of Georgia.” – Bryan Long
- Learn more about Georgians for a Healthy Future
- Read our article about coal ash
- Check out Southeast Green
- Connect with Georgians for a Healthy Future:
When you’re a public official you have a greater degree of accountability and part of that means pursuing justice wherever it leads.” – Bryan Long