Today we’re talking about Sally Yates, Betsy DeVos, and two bills on the floor in the Georgia Legislature that would seriously affect colleges and universities. One has to do with the national “Muslim Ban” put in place by Trump, and the other affects victims of sexual assault.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
You’re the President of the United States. This isn’t about ratings anymore.” – Brandon Hanick
- Why Sally Yates is became a hero overnight
- Why Johnny Isakson and David Perdue are this week’s zeroes
- The embarrassment that is Betsy DeVos
- How House Bill 37 would affect colleges and universities
- The damage that would be caused by banning sanctuary campuses
- The problems with Trump’s Muslim ban
- House Bill 51, or the “Campus Rape Coverup Bill”
- What is wrong with this bill
- How much sexual assault goes unreported
They’re at the height of their power, but I can’t help but think that this is very close to the end of the [Republican] party as they know it.” – Louis Elrod
- Check out the music mentioned in this episode:
[Earl Ehrhart] has launched an all-out war on Georgia’s campuses.” – Brandon Hanick