Today we’re talking about the latest from the campaign trail, both nationally and in the state of Georgia. First we’re talking about the resignation of the Trump campaign’s executive director for Georgia, Brandon Phillips, after news of his past criminal record broke. We’re also covering the culture Trump has created, and the issue of his avoidance when it comes to releasing his tax returns.
Then it’s time to get more local as we talk about Opportunity School Districts, and a new poll showing that the opposition is in the lead.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a rating and review!
There were a lot of Republicans who simply refused to work for the Trump campaign.” – Bryan Long
- Why the Trump campaign’s executive director for Georgia resigned
- The careless hires of the Trump campaign
- What kind of culture Trump has created
- Why Trump is avoiding releasing his taxes
- How Opportunity School District violates the Georgia constitution
- Why the preamble is misleading
- People are seeing through Opportunity School Districts
- What Opportunity School Districts would do to non-white schools
- The confusion that the school takeover is creating
I think it’s reflective of his larger tax plan which is to give the wealthy 1% a pass.” – Brandon Hanick
- Learn more about Opportunity School Districts with these 7 things you should know
- Listen to Built to Spill
- Watch the Will & Grace reunion video
The ‘Yes’ folks know that their vote is not popular, so they’re trying to trick Georgia voters.” – Bryan Long