Today on the show, we’re talking about Gov. Deal and why so many Georgians don’t trust him. Listen in as we talk about his school takeover proposal and why it’s not nearly as good as the deceptive preamble and ballot language makes it out to be. Plus hear about how Gov. Deal has failed Georgians on the health care front, and why his ethics are questionable at best.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a rating and review!
“The school takeover of his is not about helping students, it’s not about helping teachers. In fact, it’s quite the opposite.” – Brandon Hanick
- How Governor Deal has orchestrated the school takeover
- Why Governor Deal’s OSD will cut school funding
- Governor Deal’s track record with education
- How Deal has failed on health care for Georgians
- Why the medical marijuana bill didn’t pass
- How Governor Deal has been paying himself while in office
- The corruption of the ethics commission
- How Deal has been using money for his personal gains
- Why even Republicans are uncomfortable with the school takeover
“Nothing’s going to change for these students, these schools. There’s nothing in this legislation that improves standards in any way.” – Bryan Long
- Learn more about the Cause + Effect Film Festival
[Deal] has been callous over this, and he’s put Georgians and their health in crisis.” – Bryan Long