Today we’re looking at public transit — can Georgia thrive without an expansion of Georgia transit? Will Republicans learn to love trains or are we doomed to a future of roads-only policy?
You can Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a rating and review!
Making Atlanta more attractive to more people, to more businesses will help everyone.” – Bryan Long
- The effect of the MARTA bill
- Why transit isn’t just an Atlanta problem
- The role of race in expanding transit
- What an ideal transit situation would look like
- Choice versus non-choice transit
- Why we need to be willing to invest in transit
- How to contact your lawmaker
This is the right thing to create the right infrastructure for our state in the future.” – Adrienne White