Today we’re taking a look at medical marijuana. Is Georgia’s cannabis oil law working? Will we join the 24 other states with legal medical marijuana?
Listen in as we talk about what’s wrong with Georgia’s current medical marijana law, why Governor Deal is blocking cultivation, and why some people need this medication.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave us a rating and review!
85% of Georgia voters support in-state cultivation.” – Brandon Hanick
- What is wrong with Georgia’s current medical marijuana laws
- Why your care depends on the politics of your doctor
- The problems with limited access to marijuana
- Why Governor Deal is blocking marijuana cultivation
- The impact legalization would have on law enforcement
- How Georgia can learn from other states
- The taxes Colorado is getting from their marijuana sales
- What is the religious right’s perspective
By [Governor Deal] slow walking real medical marijuana legislation, it’s the pharmaceutical companies that are benefitting.” – Brandon Hanick
Just because it’s new and scary, you shouldn’t be depriving these families who desperately need this medicine.” – Brandon Hanick