In this bonus episode of the Better Georgia Podcast, we’re looking at the presidential race – Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump – and whether Georgia will be in play this November. Are we finally a battleground state?
Listen in as we talk about what the latest polls in Georgia show, the importance of down ballot voting, and the impact of Donald Trump on the Republican party.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
That inspiration element, getting people from being registered to actually showing up, that’s a whole other bridge we need to cross.” – Adrienne White
- What the latest political polls in Georgia show
- The role party unity is playing in the GOP race
- Why other Republicans distance themselves from Trump
- How Republicans need to support down ballot candidates
It seems counterintuitive to have your national party and your state party and your elected leaders supporting this guy who’s going to drag everybody down.” – Louis Elrod
- What Trump might mean for the Republican party
- What parts of Georgia might be open to Democratic candidates
- Should the national campaigns be targeting Georgia
- Why Georgia needs to motivate progressive people to vote
It’s not always about just the party. Is this person a good person? Do they listen to the electorate?” – Adrienne White