BRYAN: “Better Georgia is a group that will stand up for people who think Georgia is going the wrong direction. Gov. Deal’s Georgia looks a lot like Alabama. It looks like a lot like Mississippi.”
KENNY B: “And you’re from Alabama.”
BRYAN: “I’m from Alabama. It’s got beautiful beaches, great mountains and two good football teams but it’s not a government that we want to model Georgia on.
What we want to do is hold our elected officials accountable to real people and real issues.
There was a time when Georgia was the pride of the South — the pride of the nation. We want to get back to that.”
- What inspired Better Georgia?
- Is Better Georgia a break from the Democratic Party?
- Is ‘progressive’ simply a code word for ‘liberal’?
- What’s wrong with political candidates in Georgia?
- Does Newt Gingrich have it right on immigration?
- Will Better Georgia endorse candidates?
- What should Georgia Republicans, Democrats do differently?
- Is there hope for Georgia’s education system?