Are you tired of being ignored by Georgia’s lawmakers?
In just 45 seconds, you can join families, small business owners and people across the state who are fed up with politics-as-usual. It’s time to send a strong message to our elected officials: get-to-work for a Better Georgia.
To make sure our lawmakers focus on issues that matter to you, we need you to give the 2012 General Assembly a checklist.
What needs to be done?
Once you set the goals, Better Georgia will judge the performance of our elected officials. We won’t let our leaders come home without rolling up their sleeves and working for you.
All you have to do is tell us what needs to be done.
Pick the three most important issues from the list below for our General Assembly to tackle when they meet in January:
- Support Georgia farmers: Repeal the failed $1 billion anti-immigrants law.
- Create jobs for Georgians: Invest in property we own, not private investment firms.
- Open Georgia roads for work: Give Georgians a say on our own transportation solutions.
- Keep Georgia’s promise: Restore the HOPE Scholarship.
- Restore Georgia Pre-K: Invest in a 180 day school year for our children.
- Build schools not prisons: Fully fund neighborhood schools so we won’t have to build more prisons.
Take a minute now to choose your top issues. And then share this survey with friends, family and colleagues to make sure everyone’s voice is heard. The more people you invite, the louder our voice. (Take the poll).
By working together, we can make sure Georgia’s leaders focus on real problems for real Georgians.